Who we are
We are train modeller and hobbyist webshop based in Ireland. We sell models and supplies in Europe. You can fin us at: https://www.gmodelscene.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you fill out our contact form (here), you have to agree that you share Your name and Your email address with Us (the company). We use this method of contact only for communication with You. We do not store this data about you, and we are not sharing with any 3rd party and the Contact Form 7 that we use on our website does not get your information.
Billing and delivery information
If you use our service (either with or without registration during the checkout process), we use your name (and/or company name), and address to ship and/or bill the purchased goods to your given location. We also need your phone number and email address for communication purposes, during the transaction in case we have any problems with the purchased product(s) or shipping.
These informations are collected in a database via the WordPress WooCommerce system. We don’t give these information towards to any 3rd party.
However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
If you accept a session or persistent cookie, you can delete it at any time through your web browser (e.g., as soon as you leave our website). If you do not wish to receive cookies or wish to manage when you accept cookies in general, you may set your browser to reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer. Although you are not required to accept our cookies, if you set your browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features and functionalities of this website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
What are my rights?
- Access: you are entitled to ask us if we are processing your personal data and, if we are, you can request access to their personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and certain other information about it.
- Correction: you are entitled to request that any incomplete or inaccurate personal data we hold about you is corrected.
- Erasure: you are entitled to ask us to delete or remove personal data in certain circumstances. There are also certain exceptions where we may refuse a request for erasure, for example, where the personal data is required for compliance with law or in connection with claims.
- Restriction: you are entitled to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Determine guidelines as to the use of your personal data after your death: you have a right to determine guidelines as to the storage, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death. These guidelines may be general or specific.
How we protect your data
We constantly upgrade our backend system which handles your data from our side, to be safe as possible.
What data breach procedures we have in place
As soon as possible we close our webshop to avert any further attacks and investigate the breach to fix the problem. We also contact our registered customers to change their passwords.